OutBack Power's Webinars are a great way to get product information, tips and tricks and stay up to speed on the latest renewable energy technologies -- all from the convenience of your desk. Visit the links below to register for one of the upcoming events.
Upcoming Webinar Schedule:
Making Commercial 3-phase a Snap
OutBack Power's ProHarvest series
With the rapid growth of the commercial PV/solar market driving an equally rapid shift away from large, centralized inverters, there’s tremendous demand for faster, more reliable products that are easier to install and configure. PV/solar designers and installers wishing to maximize their commercial business opportunities will benefit from the new ProHarvest by OutBack Power line, which uses “snap together” roof-mounted high performance inverter technology to make it easier than ever to plan, install and commission large commercial systems.
The ProHarvest Webinar will cover:
- The leading causes of commercial PV system failure and how to avoid them
- How ProHarvest meets the rapi shutdown requirement better than other string inverters
- Basics of planning and installing a Proharvest by OutBack system
- Case studies in success, including large retail stores, solar carports, and much more
Thursday March 9, 2017 - 11:00AM PST
Thursday March 23, 2017 - 11:00AM PST
What You Need to Know
The impact of NEC 2014 requirements are now being felt throughout the solar industry—there’s a lot of information and no small amount of confusion surrounding this vital topic. As the one brand with a comprehensive, fully-compliant solution for battery-based systems listed to UL1741-PVRSS for PV Rapid Shutdown, OutBack Power will provide insight and guidance covering what you need to know to confidently design and install with rapid shutdown requirements in mind.
The ICS Plus Webinar will cover:
- 2014 National Electrical Code (NEC) requirements
- Review of compliant combiner and rapid shutdown technologies and solutions, including OutBack's ICS Plus
- Basics of planning and installing an OutBack Power ICS Plus Solutions
- Where 2014 NEC Codes are now in effect and what it means going forward
Thursday March 16, 2017 - 12:00PM PST