- 11/20/12OutBack makes GoingGreen Global 200
OutBack Power Selected by AlwaysOn as a GoingGreen Silicon Valley Global 200 Winner
- 09/19/12OutBack Introduces first sealed charge controller
Industry's first high-performance sealed charge controller introduced at Solar Power International
- 07/10/12OutBack Introduces Modbus/TCP Interface
New AXS Port provides remote communication and control
- 06/30/12Premier Installations with OutBack products and systems
A list of just some of the challenging places where OutBack delivers power, from Malaysia to the Arctic Circle, deserts to tropical rainforests-- and even on near-space research missions
- 06/06/12OutBack Introduces 230V/50Hz Radian inverter
Designed for international specifications and performance requirements
- 10/18/11OutBack Power Introduces Integrated Battery Rack System at Solar Power International
Batteries-Now-Included Approach Gives System Integrators Best of Both Worlds: OutBack Component Quality in Easy-to-Install Package.
- 10/18/11OutBack’s MATE3 System Display and Controller to Be Featured at Solar Power International
Today’s increasingly complex solar installations require more intelligent system management. MATE3 provides the “brains” to make that happen.
- 10/18/11OutBack’s Radian Series Inverter/Chargers to be Featured At Solar Power International
New Line Brings Trust and Reliability to Off-Grid and Grid-Interactive Markets; Latest Innovation from Power Conversion Technology Pioneer
- 09/22/11OutBack Power Welcomes New Executive
- 08/12/11OutBack Power Inverters Receive Washington State Manufacture Certification
Washington State Certification
- 07/25/11OutBack Power to Provide Critical Power for Mine Supply Company Safety Vehicles
- 07/15/11OutBack Power Launches the Radian Series Inverter/Charger For The Commercial & Residential Market
OutBack Power Introduces Radian Series Inverter/Charger
- 05/09/11Mobile Solar and OutBack Power Team Up to Provide Quick Solar Power Solutions for Japan’s Tsunami Disaster Area
Mobile Solar and OutBack Power Team Up to Provide Quick Solar Power Solutions for Japan’s Tsunami Disaster Area
- 04/15/11Gulf South Solar Deploys OutBack Power Inverter Systems in Largest Grid-Interactive Installation in the Southern US
Gulf South Solar Deploys OutBack Power Inverter Systems in Largest Grid-Interactive Installation in the Southern US
- 02/11/11OutBack Power Announces Free MATE3 Webinar Series
Following the launch of the new MATE3 System Display and Controller , OutBack Power just announced a FREE series of Webinars to help you learn how to best utilize this exciting new Solar Power System Control Option.
- 01/07/11OutBack Power Offers 5-Year Limited Warranty on Power Products
OutBack Power's new five-year limited warranty covers its most popular products.
- 08/09/10OutBack Power Joins The Alpha Group
The Alpha Group recently announced the addition of its newest member, Arlington, Wash.-based OutBack Power Systems, a pioneer and industry leader in renewable energy inverter systems.
- 08/02/10OutBack Power Technologies Welcomes New Director of Product Management
OutBack Power Technologies welcomes Phil Undercuffler as Director of Product Management and Strategy.
- 12/15/09OutBack Power Systems Awarded GSA Contract
Contract allows company to compete in Federal Sales Arena
- 10/26/09OutBack Power’s Fully Pre-Wired and Factory Tested FLEXpower ONE System is Now Shipping
Single Inverter System Offers Easy Installation for both Grid-Tie and Off-Grid Battery Back-up Installations.
- 10/21/09OutBack Power “Extreme” Series Inverter/Charger Selected as Premier Inverter Choice by United States Marine Corps Systems Command
OutBack Power Lands Multi-Million-Dollar Contract to Supply U.S. Marine Corps with Rugged Water Resistant Inverter/Charger.
- 07/09/09OutBack Power Systems Expands Current Grid-Interactive Product Line to Include Four New Models
OutBack Power Systems, Inc., a manufacturer of reliable and durable power electronics products for renewable energy applications worldwide, introduced today the LA Series Grid-Interactive Inverter/Chargers.
- 06/26/09OutBack Power Systems’ SmartRE Grid-Interactive Solution Now Shipping
This Smart Renewable Energy system is a fully Integrated, Easy-to-Install Grid-Tie with Battery Back-up Solution
- 03/26/09OutBack Power Systems Joins Alliance for Rural Electrification
Worldwide Network of Innovators and Off-Grid Professionals Share Vision for Use of Renewable Energies to Power Developing Countries
- 10/15/08OutBack Power Systems’ New SmartRE Renewable Energy Solution Delivers “Always-On” Grid-Tie Power Assurance
Home Owners and Solar Installers Choose SmartRE for a Fully Integrated, Easy-to-Install Grid-Tie with Battery Back-up Renewable Energy Solution
- 08/04/08OutBack Power Systems Unveils New Web Presence
OutBack Power Systems, Inc., a manufacturer of reliable and durable power electronics products for renewable energy applications worldwide, announced today a new corporate Website to better reflect the company’s evolving brand and increase its level of service and support for its customers and partners.
- 07/16/08OutBack Power Systems Unveils New FLEXmax 60 Charge Controller
OutBack Power Systems, Inc., a manufacturer of reliable and durable power electronics products for renewable energy applications worldwide, introduced today the FLEXmax™ 60, a new addition to the FLEXmax family of Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge controllers, featuring continuous MPPT technology to optimize solar energy harvest and increase total power production by up to 30%.
- 06/10/08OutBack Power Systems New FLEXware PV Combiner Box
Responding to Installer Needs, OutBack Power Enhances Design of Most Popular Photovoltaic Combiner; Introduced FLEXware™ Advanced Photovoltaic (PV) Combiner Box
- 10/12/07OutBack Implemented in 7 Solar Decathlon Entries
OutBack Power Systems, Inc., a manufacturer of reliable and durable power electronics products for renewable energy applications worldwide, is pleased to announce their support for seven teams participating in the U.S. Department of Energy’s Solar Decathlon...
- 09/27/07OutBack Power Systems Announces FLEXmax™ 80
OutBack Power Systems is pleased to announce the FLEXmax 80 Charge Controller, the newest addition to the OutBack Power Systems Charge Controller Line...
- 06/15/07OutBack Power Systems Announces FLEXnet™ DC
OutBack Power Systems is pleased to announce the FLEXnet™ DC Advanced DC System Monitor, a revolutionary new product to allow users to have an easy to understand, comprehensive view into their system...
|Visit us on Facebook|
- 5/21/2013OutBack Webinar Series - AC Coupling
- 5/23/2013OutBack Webinar Series - FM Extreme Charge Controller
- 5/28/2013OutBack Webinar Series - FM Extreme Charge Controller
- 5/30/2013OutBack Webinar Series - Certified Training Program Overview
- 6/17/2013Intersolar Europe